My Bookmarks do floweth over so I decided to try to organize them a bit here. By the way, I use Google Bookmarks and love it. I never have to worry about not having a link because it is saved on my other computer. To access my links, all I have to do is log into my Google account. Mostly, i use the Google toolbar (all the time) and access them with it.
This is a work in progress…
Mixed Media Techniques
- Backgrounds –
- Cloud 9 – http://netnet.net/~cloud9/tips/index_tips.html – There is lots of stuff at this site but this Rit Dye tech seamed especially interesting.
- Art-e-zine – http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/decrojo.html – Traci Bautista style Fusion Paper and Bubble Paper
- Rubber Stamps Club – http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/tips/backgrounds.html – Lots of simple techs including Crumpled paper and Batik paper. Also has recipies for Paste Paper and a different take on Bubble Paper. There is a lot more on this site so go here http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/rubberstampingtips.html for a full list of their techs.
- Karen’s Whimsy – http://karenswhimsy.com/play/ – Lots of new (to me) ideas here.
- Altered Dreams Blog – http://altereddreams.blogspot.com/2006/07/altered-journal-leather.html – Faux Leather with coffee filters.
- Frottage Paper – http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9323719&uid=2403953
- Try It Tuesday – http://tryittuesdays.wordpress.com/2006/05/16/technique-week-1-easy-acrylic-backgrounds/ – Acrylic Paint Background. http://tryittuesdays.wordpress.com/2006/05/30/technique-week-3-easy-plantable-seed-paper/ – Rusted Backgrounds
- Watercolor Painting – http://www.watercolorpainting.com/watercolorpainting/tissuepaper.htm – Tissue Paper Texture. http://www.watercolorpainting.com/watercolorpainting/alcohol.htm – Alcohol Texture.
- HeartsArt – http://www.heartsart.com/info/innewsdetail.asp?nid=5&ID=114 – Acrylic paint and baking soda
- Golden Paints – http://www.goldenpaints.com/technicaldata/faq/index.php
- The Stampin’ Place – http://www.stampin.com/tips/bubble.htm – Bubble Paper and much, much more.
- Starch – http://www.linit.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?p=907033507 – Liquid Starch
- http://www.trschools.com/staff/d/kdefibaugh/lp31.html – More Starch
- The Stampin’ Place – http://www.stampin.com/tips/marble.htm – Oil based paints
- Handmade Paper – http://www.theearthpaper.net/marble-paper.html – More Oil based paints
- Princeton Online – http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/marbling.htm – Shaving Cream
- General Random Techniques
- Handmade Paper –
- Rubber Stamps Club – http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/tips/paper-making.html – Stamping on tissue paper and adding it to your still wet handmade paper.
- Try It Tuesday – http://tryittuesdays.wordpress.com/2006/05/30/technique-week-3-easy-plantable-seed-paper/
- Handmade Books –
- http://www.enchantedink.com/projects/class8.htm – Stick Binding
- Handmade Beads –
- Cloud 9 – http://netnet.net/~cloud9/tutorials/tutorials.html – Fantasy Beads made with paper, Fantasy Film, embossing powder and Angelina Fibers.
- Image Transfers
- Art-e-Zine – http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/image.html – All the different techniques in one place. Including Polaroid, Gel and Polymer Clay.
- Shrink Plastic –
- Cigar Boxes
- Dragonhome’s Place – http://www.littlebit.com/cigarboxes/cigarboxes.htm